Sunday 1 February 2015

What Is RikFit Dynamic Coaching?



What Is RikFit Dynamic Coaching?





For my first blog post, I would like to simply cover what RikFit Dynamic Coaching means and actually stands for, I hope you enjoy reading this and can begin to see the image I wish RikFit to portray.




Well where do I start! Firstly let’s start with the business name. RikFit Dynamic Coaching is a snappy name which is easy to remember due to the RikFit and also relates to me, what industry I am in, what I stand for and what I do. Rik short for my name Ricky. Fit short for the Fitness industry. Dynamic meaning; A force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process, in turn describing what I stand for, which is constant progress and positive change achieved in a smart structure manor. Finally Coaching for what I do, which is coach individuals aiming to improve their Training, Nutrition, Psychology and overall Health & Well-being.

However RikFit Dynamic Coaching is more the just a name, it’s a business that aims to help individuals achieve their goals in a smart realistic way. RikFit, to put into simplest form possible, is all about performing to the best of your ability from both a physical and mental aspect. It aims to supply you with the tools YOU need to look great, feel and perform amazing, have a positive mentality, and to be quite honest, above all be all round awesome!

RikFit aims to build you up to living a sustainable, flexible lifestyle that suits your specific needs, not only does it do this but it also teaches you how to do it yourself! In turn allowing you to cater both your training and nutrition towards which ever goals you currently have or may set in the future. Basically your time with RikFit will build a foundation for you to build from in the future, with or without the aid of RikFit.

As the owner of the business I aim for RikFit to portray realistic systematic change in people’s lives, this business is no get ripped or fit quick plan, it is a long term lifestyle change for the better, that will not lie to you and will well and truly help you to the best of its ability. 

To conclude RikFit will TRANSFORM your body and mind, RikFit will TEACH you how to maintain long lasting results and finally RikFit does and will ALWAYS have your best interests prioritised.

Social Media Links: 

  • Facebook - www.facebook.com/RikFitDynamicCoaching
  • Twitter - @RikFitDC
  • Instagram - @RikFitDC

No comments:

Post a Comment